Monday, April 23, 2007

Past Travels

Regrettably, I have almost no good pictures to speak of from my two biggest road trips to date - New Mexico and Montreal. I visited close to half of the states I've gotten so far for the first time on those two trips, but because they occurred in the pre-digital camera age (for me, at least) there is little in the way of photographic evidence. A quick scan of what I have from the Montreal trip (I literally have nothing from the New Mexico trip) shows these as the best of the bunch:








This is the Chatham Light on Cape Cod in Massachusetts. We made a pit stop in Chatham en route to Montreal to see my friend Daniel pitch in the Cape Cod Baseball League. A little out of the way, but most certainly worth the trip.








This is Lake Champlain on the border of New York and Vermont from the Burlington, Vt., side. Burlington has always fascinated me because it was always listed just above Chapel Hill on the "Top Cities That Have It All" list. I only spent an afternoon there, but I can't wait to go back and get a better idea of whether it really has it all.

So there they are, the best two pictures from my trip to Montreal, neither of which involve Montreal (or even Canada for that matter). But I promise to do better this time, dear readers. Need proof? Here are my "digital camera era" travel photos, including my most recent road trip to Pennsylvania.

Enjoy!

No comments: