Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lord, I was born a Ramblin' Man

So we're getting close to go time here at the Drive for 5-0, and I thought it would be good to compile a list of cities I plan to visit along the way. Again, lots of feedback is encouraged - let me know if there are cities listed that I should avoid or places omitted that should not be missed.

• Knoxville, Tenn.
• Cincinnati, Ohio
• Ann Arbor, Mich.
• Chicago, Ill.
• Milwaukee, Wis.
• Madison, Wis.
• Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minn.
• Fargo, N.D.
• Bismarck, N.D.
• Pierre, S.D.
• Rapid City, S.D.
• Billings, Mont.
• Missoula, Mont.
• Coeur D'Alene, Idaho
• Seattle, Wash.
• Vancouver, B.C.
• Portland, Ore.
• Boise, Idaho
• Laramie, Wyo.
• Lincoln, Neb.
• Kansas City, Mo.
• St. Louis, Mo.
• Nashville, Tenn.

Wow, that seems a lot more daunting than I'd expected.

Coming later...highlights/photos of past travel.